Miss Australia 2009 Is Anorexic

Miss Universe Australia Stephanie Naumoska is gaining attention over a “too skinny” controversy. Is Miss Universe Australia Stephanie Naumoska too skinny? The beauty pageant finalist denies she’s anorexic, but check out Miss Universe Australia Stephanie Naumoska in this Today show video clip.

Miss Universe Australia Stephanie Naumoska is pictured in the video clip in a swimsuit, looking super skinny, bones protruding. The 19-year-old model denies anorexia, saying she eats up to eight meals a day.

Miss Universe Australia Stephanie Naumoska, who is 5′ 11″ and weighs just 108 pounds, says “I think it is very unfair that I have been criticised that I’m too skinny. I have never been anorexic or bulimic I don’t throw up my meals after I eat them I don’t starve myself, none of that. I eat six to eight healthy meals a day.”

Dietician Melanie McGrice said that Stephanie Naumoska has a body mass index of 15.1 which puts her in the malnourished range, according to World Health Authority standards.